Saturday 30 August 2008

It's Getting Closer!! *eeee*

The show is fast approaching (far too quickly for my liking) so have uploaded a few images to show you all what I have been up to! For anyone who knows me-I know that you're going to laugh your asses off at the first photo. :o)

I have to say Health and Safety in the college has been a pain in the bum this week - but it has actually been quite good for me. I have had to stabilise my tables and make them into a stage, as well as cleaning and stabilising my benches so I can walk on them.

 I came on this course saying that I wanted to learn the practicalities of putting on your own work. I don't feel like I have been doing that as yet. So meeting Steve our technician has been fantastic! I have been drilling, hammering and sanding away. Dave our lighting guy has also been fantastic helping me puting up my lights, teaching me about colours and helping with careers advice in the process. I finally feel like I am doing what I came here to do.


Anywhoo - I'm scarily still script writing!! I changed my writing style this week which is good and bad. I have returned to my old style of writing which I am inspired by - but it has set me back a bit in the process... where there's a will there's a way... I hope.

This was my first day having costume, set and lights all good to go. I'm ACTUALLY working in a black box studio... A week to go and for the first time I am fully equipt! LOVE IT!



I am also really excited by seeing that the Tea Appreciation Society are advertising my show for me! Yeeha! 

And thanks once again to Harriet for documenting my rehearsal for me!

No comments: