Wednesday 20 August 2008

Tea Appreciation Society

Well... Today I joined 273 other people and became an official member of the Tea Appreciation Society! I have received a lovely hemp shopping bag - ideal for props as well as shopping me thinks! Two special teabags of Rooibos tea (I shall save them for a special occasion), two I heart tea stickers, a tea appreciation badge, a welcome letter and my official membership certificate complete with personal number! 

The Tea Appreciation Society was originally set up by designers but their website says that they are largely made up artists, musicians, photographers and other creative type who also love tea! Their website is well worth checking out as is their blog - lots of activity going on around tea! :o)

I have emailed them today to see whether anybody would like to come and see the show, or whether it is possible for them to advertise my show at all. They sound like an ideal audience to me and would love to meet more tea fanatics! 

What a good day!

No comments: